25 reasons why Google says Bawumia is the biggest liar in Ghana. If you should take your phone and search for “who is the biggest liar in Ghana on Google”, the first ranking result you’ll get is ‘The Vice-President of the Republic of Ghana”.
And as we all know, His Excellency Mahamudu Bawumia is the current Vice-President in Ghana.
So, are they implying that Bawumia is a liar?
Why Ghanaians tag Bawumia as a liar?
Bawumia during his 2016 campaign made some promises which turned out to be false as they didn’t fulfil them after winning power.
He constantly repeated the below Promises in 2016 but all were turned to be either fraud or big fraud.
1) Fight against Galamsey – fraud
2) Fight against corruption – big fraud
3) Medical drones deal – fraud
4) Build 350 brand new SHS – big fraud
5) One village one dam – fraud
6) One district one factory – big fraud
7) $1million per constituent – big fraud
8) Free Bank account per citizen – fraud
9) Protecting the public purse – fraud
10) No village will be without toilet – fraud
11) No village would be without water – fraud
12) Make Accra the cleanest city – fraud
13) Job creation – fraud
14) Promise to operate lean govt – fraud
15) Zero tolerance for nepotism – fraud
16) Develop Ghana without borrowing – fraud
17) Punish corrupt govt appointees – fraud
18) One constituency One warehouse – fraud
19) Hot meal and chocolate per child – fraud
20) Reducing electricity tariff – fraud
21) Reducing fuel prices – fraud
22) Reducing water tariff – fraud
23) Ghana Post GPS – fraud
24) Stabilize the Ghana Cedi – big fraud
25) Reduce cost of living -fraud