Application Deadline:May 13, 2021
Are you an entrepreneur with new technologies and innovative business solutions that can transform business sectors in Africa?
EY Africa is looking for diverse African owned companies with technology-based solutions to “Pitch” and showcase their innovate products, services, and business solutions.
- Must be an established and legally registered business for at least 2 years in South Africa; Zimbabwe; Botswana; Mauritius; Zambia; Tanzania, Namibia, Malawi
- The company must be at least 51% owned, managed, and controlled by any one of the following diverse groups – black owned, women owned, people with disabilities owned, and youth-owned business.
- Provide a technology-based product, service, or solution
- Attend EY Perfecting Your Pitch Session and competition May 19, May 26, and June 2, 2021
- Total winnings valued at $10,000 USD
- Top applicants will “Pitch” their company to EY and panel of judges
Applicants must submit the following in English:
- Complete EY online registration
- Submit One Page company summary
- Submit 1-minute video of “Company Pitch”
- Provide BBBEE Affidavit (for SA applicants)
Deadline for all submissions: Thursday, May 13, 2021
Please submit all required documents and video to: [email protected]
For More Information: